Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro) Lineage OS 14.1 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. Xiaomi Mi 3 / mi 4 smartphone was launched in September 2013. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi 3 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM and 3G. The Xiaomi Mi 3 is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. and The Xiaomi Mi 4 is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. If you want some more Lineage ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL Lineage build then stay tuned the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM collection page.
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
TWRP download link for Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4
ROM Download link of Lineage 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro)
Lineage Nougat GApps download link for LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 ROM
· This new LineageOS [unofficial] v14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro) model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
· Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation
· Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
· Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
· Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
· If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
Step-by-step installation guide
Step 1: Download Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro) LineageOS [unofficial] 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM and Google Apps
Step 2: Place the Android Nougat ROM into the phone’s storage memory.
Step 3: Turn off device.
Step 4: Perform Recovery mode sorties by long pressing Volume (Down) + Power key Simultaneously
Step 5: Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone’s memory (full) by selecting ‘Wipe’ option. Once done, select – ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ perform factory reset
Step 6: Return to TWRP settings and tap ‘Install‘ and Selecting Downloaded Lineage.Zip file.
Step 7: Approve the installation by tapping ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’
Step 8: Flashing of the ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful‘ appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
Step 9: Return to TWRP settings and tap ‘Install’ Select Downloaded GApps.Zip file in the phone’s memory.
Step 10: Approve the installation by tapping ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’
Step 11: Reboot your Mobile
Note:- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation
That’s it! Your Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro) should now have Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
- Resurrection Remix 5.8.1 [Android Nougat 7.1] Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4 (cancro)
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 [Android Nougat 7.1] ROM for Xiaomi Mi-3w / Mi4
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 [CM 14] [Android Nougat 7.0] Rom for Xiaomi Mi4c (libra)
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 [CM 14] [Android Nougat 7.0] Rom for Xiaomi Mi4i
- AOKP [Android Nougat 7.1.1] Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 3/ Mi 4 (cancro)
- How To Unlock PC by using iPhone & Android ?