Lenovo Zuk Z1 smartphone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels. The Lenovo Zuk Z1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. The Lenovo Zuk Z1 is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Zuk Z1 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front camera.
MoKee 71.1 [Android Nougat 7.1] for Lenovo Zuk Z1 is now available, and here is how you can install it on your device.The whole process shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes.
Installing a custom ROM on a mobile requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
ROM download link for Lenovo Zuk Z1
MoKee 71.1 GApps download link
- This new Mokee 71.1 [Official] Android 7.1 Nougat firmware has to be installed on the Lenovo Zuk Z1 model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number]
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for custom ROM installation
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on the PC.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
Step-by-step installation guide
- Install custom recovery (TWRP recommended)
- Copy custom ROM zip file to sd-card (internal/external)
- Boot into recovery mode
- Now from recovery menu select backup
- Take backup (previous stable)
- Now select wipe
- Advance wipe & select system, data, dalvik cache, cache
- Now, swipe right to confirm wipe
- Select install & select Downloaded Mokee rom.zip file
- Install success
- Now install Gapps
- After installing gapps, wipe cache & dalvik cache
- That’s all , Now enjoy custom Mokee ROM