If you’re a diehard Android fan, you’ll certainly be delighted to know that you can now install Android 7.0 Nougat on your Windows computer and run it very much like how you do it on your tablet or smartphone. There are many methods to run Android on PC HDD by using an emulator, ADB, Remix OS ….. etc. but in this tutorial we’ve something different from others We provide the Android Nougat.iso file developed by the developer Android-x86. It will quickly run on 32-bit processors and 64-bit as well.
- Android Nougat 7.0.iso file (Android-X86 ).
- Create bootable USB drive.
- USB drive with at least 8GB of storage.
- Insert your USB drive in to your PC, and Create bootable Usb drive by using any software.
- After finishing the process, You need to create a new HDD partition for Android Nougat Operating System and have minimum 16GB storage and format this partition as FAT32 file system.
- After creating and formatting partitions, Reboot your PC and connect bootable USB drive.
- Now boot from the USB flash drive for booting.
- And Select Install Android x86 to HDD
- Now you’ll see Screen, then here you need to select the FAT32 formatted file system partition which you have created .
- Then install the GRUB Boot Loader to display menu of two operating system includes (Windows 10 and Android Nougat)
- After, it will prompt to ask “that you had Windows Partition and asked to create boot item for windows. Select Yes for that else you won’t be able to boot into Windows next time.”
- Next select the option Skip for EFI GRUB2 for Legacy BIOS PC or non-UEFI
- Now Select Yes to Create Read/Write enabled system directory.
- After this, it will create a file data.img for System memory, and you need to enter Memory size in MB (1GB = 1024MB) Recommended is 2048MB
- Now Accept Reboot and boot Android Nougat from GRUB menu.
- Remove the USB, Reboot and enjoy the latest Android Nougat 7.0 on your PC with alongside Windows 7/8.1/10.