Steps to Resume Any Expired Download Link
- Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Then Find Your Downloading File And .tmp File Just Below Your Downloading File.
- Now We Have To Move Those Files From UC Downloads Folder To Any Other Folder.
- Then again we Need to Open UC Browser App And we’ve to delete file from Downloading Files.
- Now We Have To Download the Same File Again From The Same Link For A Minimum Of 2-5% and pause it.
- Then Again Goto File Manager > UC Downloads > Now Delete Those Two Files [Downloading file & .tmp file]
- Now Goto Folder Where You Moved First Two Downloading Files And Move Them Back To UC Downloads Folder.
- Now open UC browser app again and goto Download Manager and Resume Your Download.
This is short and simple method to resume any failed/expired/error download link on UC browser in Android smartphone, if you found this trick is helpful and awesome then don’t forget to leave your comments and also share this post on social media sites