Resurrection Remix 5.8.1 [Android Nougat 7.1] Custom ROM for Moto Maxx (quark) has now arrived. Motorola Moto Maxx Android smartphone that is Announced in Nov 2014 comes with 5.2″ OLED display, Snapdragon 805 chipset, 21 MP primary camera, 2 MP front facing camera. The ROM has been based on CM, slim, omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. The new Resurrection Remix based on the Android Nougat 7.1.x. This ROM comes with many new features. It is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. It gives you all CyanogenMod features with also some major customized that makes your phone more fast and stable. Its ram management also good than stock ROM. Users who want to enjoy Stock android with a lot of customizations can flash this ROM.
ResurrectionRemix [Android Nougat 7.1] ROM Features :-
This amazing ResurrectionRemix custom ROM comes with tons of new features. A quick list of the main features in ResurrectionRemix is given below and we are sure you’d love to use this Rom on your Moto Maxx (quark).
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Double Tap To sleep navbar
- Brightness Slider
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
- Clock Customizations
- Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
- Full Screen Recents
- Weather Panel Customizations
- Calender Events
- Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts
- Lockscreen General Shorcuts
- Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
- Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable
- Quick PIN/Patter Unlock
- Quick Settings Draggable Tiles
- Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment
- Backlight Timer
- Volume Key Answer
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
- LCD Density
- Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation
- Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
- Prevent Accidental Wakeup
- Wake Phone on Charging Plug
- Battery Light Customizations
- Notification Light Customizations
- CM privacy guard
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
Installing a custom ROM on a mobile requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. As always, this Resurrection-Remix [Android 7.1] ROM for Moto Maxx (quark) device is brought to you by CDO.
- This tutorial is only for installing Resurrection-Remix Android 7.1 ROM on Moto Maxx (quark). Please do not try on any other Device.
- Your phone should be Rooted and have TWRP or CWM Recovery installed from before.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Step-by-step installation guide
- Download the compatible Resurrection-Remix.zip file for your Android Moto Maxx (quark) device and also download the Gapps.zip.
- Place the downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip and Google Apps into the phone’s storage memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode on your Android device by long pressing Volume Down + Power key Simultaneously.
- Use recovery menu and select “wipe data factory reset”, after that choose “wipe cache partition”. Next, choose “advanced” and pick “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Return to TWRP Recocery menu and from main menu of recovery now select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- Select the Downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip package and Swipe right confirm flash the ROM on your Android device. Flashing of the ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
- After few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, Now Reboot your Mobile.
Return to TWRP Recovery settings and tap ‘Install’ this time Select Downloaded GApps.Zip file and Swipe right to confirm .
- The whole process can take up to 10-20 minutes. Once the installation is finished then reboot your device. The first boot will take more time than a normal boot.
- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.