The new Resurrection Remix based on the Android Nougat 7.1.x. This ROM comes with many new features. It is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. It gives you all CyanogenMod features with also some major customized that makes your phone more fast and stable. Its ram management also good than stock ROM. Users who want to enjoy Stock android with a lot of customizations can flash this ROM.
ResurrectionRemix [Android Nougat 7.1] ROM Features :-
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Double Tap To sleep navbar
- Brightness Slider
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
- Clock Customizations
- Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
- Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Statusbar RR Logo
- RR logo Color
- StatusBar Weather
- Power Menu Animations
- Gestures Anywhere Feature
- 3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture
- Restart SystemUI
- Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Search Button(If Device Supports)
- Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
- Volume Key Answer
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
- LCD Density
- Battery Light Customizations
- Notification Light Customizations
- CM privacy guard
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
- This tutorial is only for installing Resurrection-Remix Android 7.1 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 2 (wt88047). Please do not try on any other Device.
- Your phone should be Rooted and have TWRP or CWM Recovery installed from before.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Step-by-step installation guide
- Download the compatible Resurrection-Remix.zip file for your Android Xiaomi Redmi 2 (wt88047) device and also download the Gapps.zip.
- Place the downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip and Google Apps into the phone’s storage memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode on your Android device by long pressing Volume Down + Power key Simultaneously.
- Use recovery menu and select “wipe data factory reset”, after that choose “wipe cache partition”. Next, choose “advanced” and pick “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Return to TWRP Recocery menu and from main menu of recovery now select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- Select the Downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip package and Swipe right confirm flash the ROM on your Android device. Flashing of the ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
- After few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, Now Reboot your Mobile.
- The whole process can take up to 10-20 minutes. Once the installation is finished then reboot your device. The first boot will take more time than a normal boot.
- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.