Resurrection Remix 5.8.2 [Android Nougat 7.1] Custom ROM for OnePlus 3 has now arrived. OnePlus 3 smartphone was launched in June 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixel. The OnePlus 3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. The OnePlus 3 is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 3 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front camera. The ROM has been based on CM, slim, omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
ResurrectionRemix [Android Nougat 7.1] ROM Features :-
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Double Tap To sleep navbar
- Brightness Slider
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Statusbar RR Logo
- RR logo Color
- StatusBar Weather
- Power Menu Animations
- Gestures Anywhere Feature
- 3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture
- Choose apps in AppSidebar
- Choose apps in App circle
- Clear All Button Location
- Full Screen Recents
- Weather Panel Customizations
- Calender Events
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot)
- Restart SystemUI
- Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Search Button(If Device Supports)
- Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
- Volume Key Answer
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
- LCD Density
- Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation
- Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
- Prevent Accidental Wakeup
- Wake Phone on Charging Plug
- Battery Light Customizations
- Notification Light Customizations
- CM privacy guard
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
- This tutorial is only for installing Resurrection-Remix Android 7.1 ROM on OnePlus 3. Please do not try on any other Device.
- Your phone should be Rooted and have TWRP or CWM Recovery installed from before.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Step-by-step installation guide
- Download the compatible Resurrection-Remix.zip file for your Android OnePlus 3 device and also download the Gapps.zip.
- Place the downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip and Google Apps into the phone’s storage memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode on your Android device by long pressing Volume Down + Power key Simultaneously.
- Use recovery menu and select “wipe data factory reset”, after that choose “wipe cache partition”. Next, choose “advanced” and pick “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Return to TWRP Recocery menu and from main menu of recovery now select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- Select the Downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip package and Swipe right confirm flash the ROM on your Android device. Flashing of the ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
- After few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, Now Reboot your Mobile.
- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.