Resurrection Remix 5.8.2 [Android Nougat 7.1] Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) has now arrived. The Samsung Galaxy Note II is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G. It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Note II packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.9-megapixel front facing camera. The ROM has been based on CM, slim, omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
The new Resurrection Remix based on the Android Nougat 7.1.x. This ROM comes with many new features. It is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. It gives you all CyanogenMod features with also some major customized that makes your phone more fast and stable. Its ram management also good than stock ROM.
ResurrectionRemix [Android Nougat 7.1] ROM Features :-
This amazing ResurrectionRemix custom ROM comes with tons of new features. A quick list of the main features in ResurrectionRemix is given below and we are sure you’d love to use this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100).
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Double Tap To sleep navbar
- Brightness Slider
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
- Clock Customizations
- Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
- Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
- Prevent Accidental Wakeup
- Wake Phone on Charging Plug
- Battery Light Customizations
- Notification Light Customizations
- CM privacy guard
AND MUCH MUCH MORE
Installing a custom ROM on a mobile requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. As always, this Resurrection-Remix [Android 7.1] ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) device is brought to you by CDO.
- This tutorial is only for installing Resurrection-Remix Android 7.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) . Please do not try on any other Device.
- Your phone should be Rooted and have TWRP or CWM Recovery installed from before.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Step-by-step installation guide
- Download the compatible Resurrection-Remix.zip file for your Android Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) device and also download the Gapps.zip.
- Place the downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip and Google Apps into the phone’s storage memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode on your Android device by long pressing Volume Down + Power key Simultaneously.
- Use recovery menu and select “wipe data factory reset”, after that choose “wipe cache partition”. Next, choose “advanced” and pick “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Return to TWRP Recocery menu and from main menu of recovery now select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- Select the Downloaded Resurrection-Remix.zip package and Swipe right confirm flash the ROM on your Android device. Flashing of the ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
- After few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, Now Reboot your Mobile.
Return to TWRP Recovery settings and tap ‘Install’ this time Select Downloaded GApps.Zip file and Swipe right to confirm .
- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation.