Installing a custom ROM on a mobile requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- This is new [Official] Lineage os 14.1 [Android 7.1] firmware has to be installed on the Samsung Galaxy S5 (AU) (kltekdi) model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Make sure the device is Rooted before going forward for Lineage ROM installation.
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission
Official Lineage OS 14.1 [ Android Nougat 7.1] Download Links :-
ROM Download link of Official Lineage Os 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (AU) (kltekdi)
Lineage Nougat GApps download link for LineageOS 14.1