In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install MoKee Android Nougat 7.1.1 Nougat ROM on Google Nexus 5 CAF (hammerheadcaf) with complete steps using TWRP recovery. The whole process shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes. Installing a custom ROM on a mobile requires the bootloader to be unlocked on this mobile phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
A quick list of the main features in MoKee 71.1 [Android Nougat 7.1] is given below and we are sure you’d love to use this on your Device.
- This is new [Official] MoKee 71.1 [Android 7.1] Rom has to be installed on the Google Nexus 5 CAF (hammerheadcaf) model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Make sure the device is rooted before going forward for Lineage ROM installation.
- Make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP in the smartphone.
- Make sure the device has more than 80 percent battery.
- If you face force close, go to Settings >> Setupwizard >> Give permission