Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. When a webpage links to any other page, it’s called a backlink. Backlinks have become so important to the scope of Search Engine Optimization, that they have become some of the main building blocks to good SEO. Generally backlinks are of two types – Do-follow Backlinks & No-follow Backlinks. When a Search Engine crawls a website, they looks for the external links pointing to another websites, if the link is do-follow then Search Engine will follows the link and link juice will gets passed and if the link is no-follow then Search Engine will just ignore the link and link juice will not get passed.
Do-Follow Backlinks is a type of link which has a potential to improve the ranking and the credibility of your website in Google. There are many ways to rank your post in search engine but the most useful and powerful way is doing link building with do-follow high quality backlinks. By default every link is dofollow, link which does not contain Rel=”Nofollow” Attribute is dofollow and these are considered to be the most powerful links for any websites. Do-follow backlinks can easily rank any post in search engines quickly. Guest Posting on a popular blog will also provide good amount of traffic to your blog.
Features of Do-Follow Backlinks
- Generates Traffic
- Better search engine ranking
- Faster Indexing
- Improve Alexa ranking
To get effective do-follow backlinks, you must find authoritative domains within your niche and directories that still possess value in the eyes of search engines like Google , Bing, Yahoo. One important fact that you need to keep in mind about Do-Follow backlink is that it is not the number of backlinks which matters, but rather the quality of backlinks.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Reddit’s registered community members can submit content, such as text posts or direct links. it is one of the most valuable sources of organic traffic and potential customers on the web, with unparalleled opportunities to make your post and product go viral and grow well beyond Reddit.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Reddit:
- Create an account on Reddit.com .
- Login in to your Reddit Account.
- Complete your profile.
- Submit your post link.
- Choose your Subreddit.
Google Plus is one of the most popular social media website by Google. It is also one of the best place to promote your blog posts. Get your backlink by opening a Google Plus account.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Google Plus
- Open a Google Plus account.
- Login to your Google Plus Account.
- Go to your Profile and click “About.”
- Next, scroll down to “Story” and click on “Edit.”
- Once the popup window appears, describe your blog and give your Blog’s homepage URL.
- Once you finish, scroll down to the “Links” section.
- Click on “Edit” and then “Links.”
- Next click, “Add Custom Link.” Place the link to your blog there.
Getting do-follow backlinks from Yahoo Answers is not a big deal. Yahoo has high page rank & authority and it can also boost your search engine ranking. You just need to put your links in your Answers and on your profile; all links will be appended with rel=”dofollow” attribute.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Yahoo Answers:
- Create an account on Yahoo.com.
- Login in to your Yahoo Account.
- Complete your profile.
- Answers some questions on Yahoo along with your site url in the answers .
LinkedIn, the professional network can be also used for setting up high page rank do follow backlinks to your site. LinkedIn connects millions of peoples around the world. LinkedIn is a great site for peoples who wanted to be connected to peoples over the world.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From LinkedIn:
- Create a profile on LinkedIn.
- Add your personal information including a link
- Complete your profile by filling the necessary details.
- Share your blog posts link.
- Linkedin will give you a dofollow backlink.
Everyone Knows Facebook Is The Biggest Social Networking Site. Many Sites Getting Big Traffic From Facebook. Many of the Blogs have good content but due to lack of quality backlinks, they do not rank well in search engine.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Facebook:-
- Log into Facebook.
- Create a Page on Facebook, if you already have an page on Facebook than too good.
- Open an Facebook App called ‘Static HTML‘
- Click on Add Static HTML to a Page , a new tab will open called ‘Add page Tab‘.
- Select the page you want and click on ‘Add page Tab‘.
- Now you will find an welcome app on your Facebook page , click on that Welcome App.
- Now you will get two another Tabs from which you have to click on Edit tab and now enter the HTML code and change the webpage URL and anchor text with your webpage URL and anchor text and then click on save and publish as
shown as below.
<a title=”check out” href=”http://www.customdroidos.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”>Custom Droid Os</a>
YouTube is one of the largest , most visited sites in the world google owns youtube so any backlink from YouTube carry plenty of weight on SERP. So you can take advantage from this online site by making Do Follow and No Follow backlinks from it.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Youtube:-
- Sign in to your YouTube channel, verify your account.
- Then submit your website to Google Webmaster tools.
- After that, go YouTube’s Advanced Setting page.
- Add your blog’s or website’s link into the Associated Section.
- Sign in to your YouTube Account.
- Search a Related Video.
- Post a comment and post your Full URL in the comment Section
- Youtube Comments links are Do-Follow
WordPress.org & WordPress.com
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress also features integrated link management; a search engine–friendly, clean permalink structure; the ability to assign multiple categories to posts; and support for tagging of posts.
- Register at http://wordpress.org/support/.
- Create your profile & include your website or blog address.
- Become a support and offer advice in the support section of the forum for other clients with problems.
- Add a link to your blog or page that will help clients to solve their problem.
- Set up a wordpress.com account
- Publish a 300-500 word blog post.
- Link it to your regular blog or site.
The Mozilla community uses, develops, spreads and supports Mozilla products, thereby promoting exclusively free software and open standards, with only minor exceptions. Mozilla Firefox is top usable browser and most update. Million of internet user use it. You can get Dofollow Backlink From Mozilla.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Mozilla:-
- Register to http://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefox/users/register .
- Add details to your account and submit a “Sign Up”
- Verify and activate your account.
- Sign in to your profile.
- Add a short Bio on the homepage.
- Add a link to your site.
Blogger.com is a blogging platform to create a blog for free. You can also get do-follow backlinks from Blogger.com in a simple way. This method is also same as WordPress .
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Blogger:-
- Create a blog from Blogger.com.
- Write some good articles.
- Link your main blog url from it.
Getting a backlink from Flickr using your anchor text will be a great way to increase your site’s backlinks.
How to Get a Dofollow Backlink From Flickr :-
- Register an account with Flickr.
- Edit Your Profile Information.
- Add the URL for your site or blog.
- Add your link into the “About Yourself” description.
- Open Flickr’s uploader and add your images with proper titles, tags and descriptions.