Benefits of Rooting
- Install Incompatible Apps
- Blocking Ads in Any Apps
- Installing Custom ROMs
- Install Xposed Framework to customize your device
- Keep Latest Android OS
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
- Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
Disadvantages of Rooting
- Root can Brick Your Device
- Void Warranty
- No Official Updates
Installing a custom recovery on an Android Phonewill wipe the stock recovery and replace it with a new one. By installing a custom recovery on your device and rooting it, you’ll void its warranty. I have tested the procedure on Android Device successfully but still, you are warned to proceed unless you understand what you’re going to do. The procedure might soft-brick your device but you can easily recover it by installing the stock firmware back.
- Bootloader Should be Unlocked
- Copy and Paste Downloaded recovery.img file to the folder where you installed the ADB.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your Android Phone.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70 – 80%.
- Back up your device, just in case if you need it later.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly.
How to Root and Install TWRP in Any Android Phone
# Method 1:- Root Android Device With PC
Follow these Simple Steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery
- To enable USB debugging option Go to your Settings >> About Phone >> now tap the build number 7-8 times until you see a message ‘you are now a developer’.
- Now as we have enabled developer options, go back to Settings >> Developer options >> and now enable USB debugging also enable OEM unlock.
Step-2:- Now Install ADB Tool on your PC or Laptop. (Follow the Instruction)Step-3: –Copy and Paste Downloaded recovery.img file to the folder where you installed the ADB.
Step-4:- Now connect your device to your PC using usb cable and go to folder where you installed the adb and press and hold shift then right-click on white space and Select “Open command window here“.
Step-5:- Now Reboot your phone into fastboot mode by typing the following command.
Step 8 :- Now type following commands at the command prompt to Reboot your device.
Guide to Root your Device
- Copy & Paste the downloaded SuperSu.zip file into internal storage of your Device.
- Turn off and boot your device into TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding Volume up + Power key simultaneously.
- In TWRP recovery menu tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSu.zip file.
- Swipe right to confirm the rooting process.
- Reboot your Device .
# Method 2:– Root Android Device Without PC
FramaRoot (Download FramaRoot)
- Download Framaroot from above link.
- Install APK in your android phone. (Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources in settings).
- Open Framaroot from app drawer now.
- Simply, Click on Boromir and Wait until It does not show Su Installed successfully.
Kingo Root (Download Kingo Root)
- Download Kingo Root from above link.
- Install it on your android mobile. (Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources in settings).
- Now, Open Kingo Root from the app drawer.
- Click on Root to begin the rooting process.
- It will root your android phone successfully now.