Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T) Smartphone. TWRP Recovery is a custom recovery that is also known as TeamWin Recovery created with the touchscreen-enabled interface, which allows users to install third-party firmware and backups to the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images, Rooting your Android device and/or installing a custom ROM image and pieces of other modes or software will void your warranty. In addition, you rely on the tools and software provided by third-party sources, which will not take more responsibility. Android is complicated and with so many tools and different types, it is difficult to promise that some devices will work on every device. These third-party developers work for unexpected things for everyone, you should understand the risks and take responsibility.
The procedure given below is only for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T), So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone. Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on the Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T) smartphone.
- After the rooting, you can get access to all files on your Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T), even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- Android device is having free and abundant internal memory. by rooting their phone, User can transfer any apps from the internal memory to the SD card.
- Ability to customize ROM. There are thousands of custom and qualitative ROM which can help in doing various things right from speeding up the processing ability of your smartphone to modifying the entire options, looks and feel of the phone.
- You could easily install a variety of apps which are compatible along with the rooted smartphones. and you can easily uninstall various inbuilt apps after you have root access by simply using the uninstall option.
- You can increase the performance of your Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T) by overclocking.
- By Rooting Gretel A7, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T).
- Charge your Smartphone to at least 60-70%.
- ADB & Fastboot installed and configured
- Unlock Bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 720p (Z00L)
- TWRP Recovery for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 1080p (Z00T)
- Download SuperSU.
- Download Magisk v14.0
Guide to Install TWRP on Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T)
Guide to Root Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T)
So, that was the complete step by step guide on How to Install TWRP and Root Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T). You can install Root Checker app from Play Store to confirm. If you have any questions, then comment below.