Do you want to Install Stock ROM on your Allview A8 Lite smartphone? If yes then you are at the right place. Allview A8 Lite smartphone was launched in 2017. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels. Allview A8 Lite is powered by 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with 1GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Allview A8 Lite comes with a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily flash Stock Rom on your Allview A8 Lite smartphone in minutes.
Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your Allview A8 Lite
whether its latest Android version. your phone will run well at that time. But after a few months, Your phone slow down and cannot work well. It is necessary for the Android phone and tablet to update the firmware in its stock firmware. Changing/installing ROM on your phone is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. We give you all needed files to Flash stock ROM on Allview A8 Lite and we discuss errors of flashing ROM and we offer you solutions for errors. you can easily update and install the Stock firmware on your device to keep your phone faster and updated with new features. there are a few requirements and basics you’ll need to learn first.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. Therefore, there are several advantages in it:
- Flash Stock Rom to Unbrick your Allview A8 Lite.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your Allview A8 Lite Rom.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your android smartphone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Allview A8 Lite.
- Fix the boot loop error.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve several software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty back.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to the device by the device manufacturer.
- This new Stock Rom has to be installed on the Allview A8 Lite model only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Allview A8 Lite. to allow USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Allview A8 Lite Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the files from the below download link and Install Android USB Driver on your computer.
How To Install Stock ROM on Allview A8 Lite
If you bricked your Allview A8 Lite smartphone, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Allview A8 Lite.
Thank you for reading this post on How to Install Stock ROM on Allview A8 Lite and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on social media. It will only take a few moments and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.