Do you want to Install Stock ROM on your Cubot R9 smartphone? If yes then you are at the right place. Cubot R9 smartphone was launched in 2015. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Cubot R9 is powered by 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with 2GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Cubot R9 comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily flash Stock Rom on your Cubot R9 smartphone in minutes.
Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your Cubot R9
whether its latest Android version. your phone will run well at that time. But after a few months, Your phone slow down and cannot work well. It is necessary for the Android phone and tablet to update the firmware in its stock firmware. Changing/installing ROM on your phone is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. We give you all needed files to Flash stock ROM on Cubot R9 and we discuss errors of flashing ROM and we offer you solutions for errors. you can easily update and install the Stock firmware on your device to keep your phone faster and updated with new features. there are a few requirements and basics you’ll need to learn first.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. Therefore, there are several advantages in it:
- Flash Stock Rom to Unbrick your Cubot R9.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your Cubot R9 Rom.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your android smartphone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cubot R9.
- Fix the boot loop error.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve several software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty back.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to the device by the device manufacturer.
- This new Stock Rom has to be installed on the Cubot R9 model only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Cubot R9. to allow USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Cubot R9 Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the files from the below download link and Install Android USB Driver on your computer.
How To Install Stock ROM on Cubot R9
If you bricked your Cubot R9 smartphone, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Cubot R9.
Thank you for reading this post on How to Install Stock ROM on Cubot R9 and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on social media. It will only take a few moments and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.