If you have Yu Yunicorn Android device and want to install Stock Firmware on it? Then you are the right place. Yu Yunicorn Android smartphone was launched in June 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The Yu Yunicorn is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, and 4G. The Yu Yunicorn is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 4GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Yu Yunicorn comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Here’s how to install a stock new version of Android (or ROM) on your Yu Yunicorn
for an even better Android experience. Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your Yu Yunicorn
whether its Android Nougat or something leaves a bit to be desired. your phone will run well at that time. But after a few years, you can slow down your phone and cannot work well. It is necessary for the Android phone and tablet to update the firmware in this situation firmware. Changing/installing ROM on your phone is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. We give you all needed files to Flash stock ROM on Yu Yunicorn
and we discuss errors of flashing ROM and we offer you solutions for errors. you can easily update and install the Stock firmware on your device to keep your phone faster and updated with new features. there are a few requirements and basics you’ll need to learn first.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the vendor, device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. Therefore, there are several advantages in it:
- Flash Stock Rom to Unbrick your Yu Yunicorn.
- Upgrade and Downgrade your Yu Yunicorn Rom.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your android smartphone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Yu Yunicorn.
- Fix the boot loop error.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve several software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- It carries the official support by the firmware vendor, device manufacturer and the mobile service carrier.
- Updates are pushed automatically to the device by the device manufacturer.
- This new Stock Rom has to be installed on the Yu Yunicorn model only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock. to allow USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Android Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the files from the below download link and Install Android USB Driver on your computer.
Guide to Install Stock Rom
If your Yu Yunicorn brick, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Yu Yunicorn.
Thank you for reading this post, That was the complete step by step guide on How to Install Stock ROM/Firmware on Yu Yunicorn. Stay connected to Kbloghub.com to continue enjoying the amazing posts. Share your thoughts about this post in the comments section below.