Monthly device updates are an important tool to keep Android users safe and protect their devices. AT&T started seeding the latest Google Security Patch level for February 2018 for Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. A patch is a piece of software designed to update your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active program or its supporting data, to fix or improve it. This includes security vulnerabilities and other bug fixes, usually with bug fixes or bug fixes, and improvements in utility or performance. The update comes with software version G892AUCS2ARB1. Along with February 2018 Security Patch, the update also adds Messaging as a Platform (MaaP), and Various system improvements and bug fixes. Your device must be on Stock Firmware to receive this official update. If you are rooted, then you are not eligible for upgrading to the latest OS via OTA.
- Release date: March 9, 2018
- Android version: 7.0
- Security patch level (SPL): February 1, 2018
- Baseband version: G892AUCS2ARB1
- Build number: NRD90M.G892AUCS2ARB1
- The previous version required: G892AUCS2ARA1
- File size: 42.8MB
- This new Security Patch has to be installed on the for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 Active model only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform this process.
Step 1:- Navigate to Settings >> About Phone >> Now tap on the Software update.
Step 2: By following this method you can easily find if your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has any latest update or not. You can tap the option titled “Download Updates Manually” & Continue. If you didn’t find any update, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any modified firmware.
Step 4:– Before proceeding to download the update, please make sure your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active device has enough battery charging & Also, check if you have enough storage to download and install the latest update. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or 4G connection to download it.
Thank you for reading this post on How To Update G892AUCS2ARB1 February 2018 Security Patch for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S8 Active and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on social media. It will only take a few moments and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.