When you buy a new android phone, at this time your phone will run well. But after a few years, you can find your phone slow and does not work well. In this condition updating the firmware is essential. Firmware for Android smartphones. Changing/Installing a stock ROM/firmware on your smartphone is quite same as installing a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. we give you all needed files to Flash and we discuss about errors of flashing Rom and we offer you solutions for errors. you can easily update and install the Walton firmware to your Walton device to keep your phone faster and updated with new features. So, try to update the firmware to keep your device well.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of INTEX Aqua Raze. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the files from the below download link and Install Android USB Driver for your device.
- Download RSD Lite Flash Tool
Step 1: Download RSD Lite Flash Tool and install it on your Computer.
Step 2: Boot Your Motorola device to Fastboot mode by press and hold both Volume down + volume up button.
Step 3: Now switch off your smartphone and remove the battery from the device (if it is removable).
Step 4: Now Open Installed RSD Lite Flash Tool.
Step 5: Now, click on the three-dot tab and select the downloaded stock firmware file. Firmware file should have this extensions (*.xml, *.shx, *.sbf, *.hs, etc)
Step 6: Now Connect your smartphone to the computer via USB cable. Please make sure your device successfully detected on your computer via Fastboot mode
Step 6: Now click on the start tab to begin the flashing process.
Step 7: The firmware flashing process will start immediately, and it will take 1-2 minute to get completed.
Step 8: Once the flashing process is finished, close the RSD Lite Flash Tool and unplug your Android smartphone from the PC and Start your Device. The first boot may take 5-10 minutes. Don’t panic and don’t try to restart or force shutdown during first boot.