Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo) is developed by numerous device-specific maintainers and uses Gerrit for its code review process. As many of you have unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 builds, some of which are produced by our very patron. Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo, which is the Google’s latest mobile operating system and is the safest and fastest version of Android, the lineage OS 15 [Android Oreo 8.1] is much better and has some unique features. Users preferred custom ROMs over stock Roms because of its customization features. Android Oreo comes with new features like Picture-In-Picture and AutoFill so you can navigate tasks without charge. Apart from this, it has strong security and speed improvements that keep your smartphone safe and operate fast.
- This new [Unofficial] Lineage os 15.1 Rom has to be installed on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure the device has more than 60-70 % battery.
- You need to Unlock its Bootloader & Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 .
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your phone’s root storage or external storage.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps on them. So, you will have to download and install GApps manually.
- Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Download
Note:- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation. That’s it! Your device should now have Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM installed ! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.