Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 [RR-O-v6.0.0] [Android 8.1 Oreo] is now available Unofficially for Moto G (2015). Resurrection Remix Android distribution is a free and open source operating system for smartphones and tabs based on the AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. This new Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 (Android Oreo 8.1) is developed by numerous device-specific maintainers and uses Gerrit for its code review process. Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo, which is the Google’s latest mobile operating system and is the safest and fastest version of Android, the RR-O-v6.0.0 [Android Oreo 8.1] is much better and has some unique features. The ResurrectionRemix v6.0.0 give you all lineage Os features with also some major customizations that make your Moto G (2015) faster and stable. Its ram management also good than stock ROM.
If you own the Moto G (2015), then you can manually install the latest RR-O-v6.0.0 on your Android smartphone. However, Keep in mind that this is the Unofficial RR-O-v6.0.0 ROM for Moto G (2015). Therefore some features may not work properly as you expect. To flash this ROM, you need TWRP Recovery installed on your smartphone. If your phone is running TWRP, then you can simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Moto G (2015).
Installing a custom RR-O-v6.0.0 [Android 8.1 Oreo] ROM on your Moto G (2015) requires the bootloader to be unlocked & TWRP/Custom Recovery Installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them. You are the only person doing changes to your device and kbloghub.com cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- This new Resurrection Remix 6.0.0 [RR-O-v6.0.0] [Android 8.1] Rom has to be installed on the Moto G (2015) model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Make sure the device has more than 60-70 % battery.
- You need to Unlock its Bootloader & Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G (2015).
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your phone’s root storage or external sd Card.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps on them. So, you will have to download and install GApps manually.
- RR-O-v6.0.0 for Moto G (2015)- Download
Credit goes to:-Innfinite4evr
If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. You can Download Rom & Gapps Files for Moto G (2015) from the above download link. Flash this custom ROM and enjoy the experience of Android Oreo-based features. Let’s go to the instruction.
So, that was the complete step by step guide on How to Install RR-O-v6.0.0 on Moto G (2015). Let us know how’s your experience with comments below.