If you’re wondering how to Root & Install TWRP recovery your Blackphone 2 smartphone, Then, this guide should help you with that. Blackphone 2 smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Blackphone 2 Android smartphone was launched in 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50 – inch HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Blackphone 2 is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Blackphone 2 comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera & 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic rooting details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily root your Blackphone 2 smartphone. Rooting Procedure on Blackphone 2 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC
A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Blackphone 2 smartphone. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Blackphone 2, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you run the file without any other parameter, then it allows super users to have your credentials and normal user.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to update your Blackphone 2 Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Blackphone 2 Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Blackphone 2.
- You will be able to root your Blackphone 2 using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Blackphone 2, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Blackphone 2.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Blackphone 2, to allow USB debugging Go to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise; your Blackphone 2 will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your Blackphone 2 smartphone.
How To Install TWRP on Your Blackphone 2 Smartphone
Download TWRP Recovery for Blackphone 2
from the above download link. let’s Start Root and Install TWRP on your smartphone.
How To Root Your Blackphone 2 Smartphone Using TWRP
Thank you for reading this post on How to Root & Install TWRP Recovery on Blackphone 2 and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.