If you’re wondering how to Root & Install TWRP recovery your GM 5 Plus smartphone, Then, this guide should help you with that. GM 5 Plus smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. GM 5 Plus Android smartphone comes with a 5.50 – inch HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The GM 5 Plus is powered by 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the GM 5 Plus comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera & 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic rooting details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily root your GM 5 Plus smartphone. Rooting Procedure on GM 5 Plus smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC
A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their GM 5 Plus smartphone. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your GM 5 Plus, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you run the file without any other parameter, then it allows super users to have your credentials and normal user.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to update your GM 5 Plus Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your GM 5 Plus Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on GM 5 Plus.
- You will be able to root your GM 5 Plus using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for GM 5 Plus, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the GM 5 Plus.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock of GM 5 Plus, to allow USB debugging Go to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise; your GM 5 Plus will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your GM 5 Plus smartphone.
How To Install TWRP on Your GM 5 Plus Smartphone
Download TWRP Recovery for GM 5 Plus
from the above download link. let’s Start Root and Install TWRP on your smartphone.
How To Root Your GM 5 Plus Smartphone Using TWRP
Thank you for reading this post on How to Root & Install TWRP Recovery on GM 5 Plus and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.