If you have a Huawei GR5 Android smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, then you are on the right page. Huawei GR5 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which launched in 2017. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The Huawei GR5 is powered by Octa core (2.1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor along with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei GR5 comes with a 12-megapixel primary camera. In this guide, you will learn how to safely root and install TWRP Recovery. It is very simple and easy to follow this process. Huawei GR5 smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Huawei GR5 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Huawei GR5 smartphone. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Huawei GR5, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Huawei GR5, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- You will be able to update your Huawei GR5 Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Huawei GR5 Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Huawei GR5.
- You will be able to root your Huawei GR5 using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Huawei GR5, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. Rooting your Huawei GR5 smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Huawei GR5.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Huawei GR5.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Huawei GR5, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
If you have a Huawei GR5 and you want to root your smartphone, then just follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Huawei GR5.
DONE!!!You have successfully rooted your Huawei GR5 and installed TWRP. To confirm, open your apps menu and search for the SuperSU app. If it is located there, you have successfully completed the process.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Huawei GR5” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.