If you’re wondering how to Root & Install TWRP recovery your Infinix Hot 2 smartphone, Then, this guide should help you with that. Infinix Hot 2 smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic rooting details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily root your Infinix Hot 2 smartphone. Rooting Procedure on Infinix Hot 2 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC
A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Infinix Hot 2 smartphone. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Infinix Hot 2, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you run the file without any other parameter, then it allows super users to have your credentials and normal user.
Rooting seems to be a complex procedure but it is not. There are 3 steps to start the process:-
1) Unlocking Bootloader:- The bootloader is used to boot your Infinix Hot 2 operating systems, usually, in each operating system, there is a set of specific bootloaders, which is the least software on your phone that initiates the recovery and then the main operating system.
2) Installing TWRP Recovery:- It is a Low-level software that can make and restore full system backup before the main OS.
3) Gaining root access (SuperUser):- When you root your Infinix Hot 2 smartphone, it installs an “SU” binary. You can use apps like SuperSU on Infinix Hot 2 to manage superuser access. Grant it to apps so they can interact with the root level of the operating system.
4) SP Flash Tool:- SP flash tool is an application which mainly helps you to flash Stock ROM, Custom recovery and fixing in some extreme cases ( firmware update, Flash recovery, unbrick bricked Android device etc.) on the Infinix Hot 2 powered by Mediatek Chipset.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to update your Infinix Hot 2 Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Infinix Hot 2 Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Infinix Hot 2.
- You will be able to root your Infinix Hot 2 using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Infinix Hot 2, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Infinix Hot 2, to allow USB debugging Go to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise; your Infinix Hot 2 will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your Infinix Hot 2 smartphone.
How To Install TWRP on Your Infinix Hot 2 Smartphone
Download TWRP Recovery for Infinix Hot 2
from the above download link. let’s Start Root and Install TWRP on your smartphone.
How To Root Your Infinix Hot 2 Smartphone Using TWRP
Thank you for reading this post on How to Root & Install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 2 and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.