If you’re wondering how to Root & Install TWRP recovery your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone, Then, this guide should help you with that. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Android smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic rooting details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone. Rooting Procedure on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC
A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you run the file without any other parameter, then it allows super users to have your credentials and normal user.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A.
- You will be able to root your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, to allow USB debugging Go to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise; your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone.
How To Install TWRP on Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Smartphone
Download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
from the above download link. let’s Start Root and Install TWRP on your smartphone.
How To Root Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Smartphone Using TWRP
Thank you for reading this post on How to Root & Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.