If you’re wondering how to Root & Install TWRP recovery your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 smartphone, Then, this guide should help you with that. Samsung Galaxy Express 2 smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Android smartphone was launched in October 2013. The phone comes with a 4.50-inch display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Express 2 is powered by 1.7GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front camera.
When you root your Samsung Galaxy Express 2, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you run the file without any other parameter, then it allows super users to have your credentials and normal user. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic rooting details, but also a step-by-step instruction manual to easily root your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 smartphone. Rooting Procedure on Samsung Galaxy Express 2 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC
Rooting seems to be a complex procedure but it is not. There are 3 steps to start the process:-
1) Unlocking Bootloader:- The bootloader is used to boot your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 operating systems, usually, in each operating system, there is a set of specific bootloaders, which is the least software on your phone that initiates the recovery and then the main operating system.
2) Installing TWRP Recovery:- It is a Low-level software that can make and restore full system backup before the main OS.
3) Gaining root access (SuperUser):- When you root your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 smartphone, it installs an “SU” binary. You can use apps like SuperSU on Samsung Galaxy Express 2 to manage superuser access. Grant it to apps so they can interact with the root level of the operating system.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to update your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Samsung Galaxy Express 2.
- You will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Samsung Galaxy Express 2, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Samsung Galaxy Express 2.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Samsung Galaxy Express 2, to allow USB debugging Go to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise; your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 smartphone.
How To Install TWRP on Your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Smartphone
Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Express 2
from the above download link. let’s Start Root and Install TWRP on your smartphone.
How To Root Your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Smartphone Using TWRP
Thank you for reading this post on How to Root & Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Express 2 and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.