If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, then you are on the right page. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android smartphone was launched in August 2015. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch HD display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor with 4GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
In this guide, you will learn how to safely root and install TWRP Recovery. It is very simple and easy to follow this process. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Samsung Galaxy Note 5, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- You will be able to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- You will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (International GSM – noblelte)Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Canada – nobleltecan)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (T-Mobile – nobleltetmo)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Sprint – nobleltespr)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (US Cellular – noblelteusc)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (China & China Duos – nobleltezt)
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Korea – noblelteskt)
- Odin Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and you want to root your smartphone, then just follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
DONE!!!You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and installed TWRP. To confirm, open your apps menu and search for the SuperSU app. If it is located there, you have successfully completed the process.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.