If you have a Wiko Rainbow Android smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, then you are on the right page. Wiko Rainbow is a high-quality Android smartphone, which launched in 2014. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The Wiko Rainbow is powered by 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7 processor paired with 1 GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Wiko Rainbow comes with an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. In this guide, you will learn how to safely root and install TWRP Recovery. It is very simple and easy to follow this process. Wiko Rainbow smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Wiko Rainbow smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Wiko Rainbow smartphone. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Wiko Rainbow, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Wiko Rainbow, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- You will be able to update your Wiko Rainbow Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Wiko Rainbow Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Wiko Rainbow.
- You will be able to root your Wiko Rainbow using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Wiko Rainbow, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. Rooting your Wiko Rainbow smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Wiko Rainbow.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Wiko Rainbow.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Wiko Rainbow, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Download TWRP Recovery (18.104.22.168)
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Wiko Rainbow and you want to root your smartphone, then just follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Wiko Rainbow.
DONE!!!You have successfully rooted your Wiko Rainbow and installed TWRP. To confirm, open your apps menu and search for the SuperSU app. If it is located there, you have successfully completed the process.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Wiko Rainbow” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.