If you have a Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Android smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, then you are on the right page. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front camera.
In this guide, you will learn how to safely root and install TWRP Recovery. It is very simple and easy to follow this process. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Xiaomi Mi Note 3, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Xiaomi Mi Note 3, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- You will be able to update your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- You will be able to root your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Xiaomi Mi Note 3, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. Rooting your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Xiaomi Mi Note 3, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
If you have a Xiaomi Mi Note 3 and you want to root your smartphone, then just follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
DONE!!!You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 and installed TWRP. To confirm, open your apps menu and search for the SuperSU app. If it is located there, you have successfully completed the process.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Xiaomi Mi Note 3” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.