Do you want to Install Official Stock Firmware/ROM on your OUKI P1 ? If yes then you are at the right place. Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your OUKI P1 whether its latest Android version. your phone will run well at that time. But after a few months, you may experience freezing or hanging problem on your OUKI P1 smartphone, and it’s quite common. Flashing stock ROM resolves several issues in a smartphone. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your OUKI P1 smartphone in minutes. It is necessary for the Android smartphone to update the firmware in its stock firmware. Changing/installing ROM on your phone is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. We give you all needed files to Flash stock ROM on OUKI P1 and we discuss errors of flashing ROM and we offer you solutions for errors. There are a few requirements and basics you’ll need to learn first. If you find that we have missed out anything, then please let us know via comments. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. The benefits of updating your OUKI P1 device include access to…
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Essential security patches to keep your OUKI P1 device safe and secure.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve several software problems.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Flash Stock Rom to Unbrick your OUKI P1.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty back.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to OUKI P1 by the device manufacturer.
- This Stock Rom has to be installed on the OUKI P1 only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of OUKI P1. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your OUKI P1 Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and Install appropriate Android USB Driver for your device.
- Stock Rom/Firmware for OUKI P1:- Download
- SP Flash Tool: – Download (Extract)
- Vcom Driver Must installed
If you bricked your OUKI P1 smartphone, then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on OUKI P1.
Thank you for reading this post on How to Install Stock ROM on OUKI P1 and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Still, if you need any help then immediately post a comment in a below comments box! If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on social media. It will only take a few moments and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.