However, Keep in mind that this custom ROM is currently in the development phase and it is only the unofficial version for LG V20. Installing a custom Lineage OS 15.1 [Android 8.1 Oreo] ROM on your LG V20 requires the bootloader to be unlocked & a Custom Recovery Installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your device and kbloghub.com cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. You need to install your own Google Applications package (Gapps). you can follow simple steps to Install Lineage os 15.1 on your smartphone. Full Credits to the developer and Lineage team for the Open Source Project.
- This new [Unofficial] Lineage os 15.1 Rom has to be installed on the LG V20 model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your LG V20 smartphone. So take a complete backup of your smartphone before you install this ROM.
- You need to Unlock its Bootloader & Install TWRP Recovery on LG V20.
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your phone’s root storage or external storage.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps on them. So, you will have to download and install GApps manually.
- Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for LG V20 Verizon (vs995)
- Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for LG V20 T-Mobile (h918)
- Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for LG V20 Sprint (ls997)
- Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for LG V20 Us Cellular(us996)
- Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for LG V20 AT&T(h910)
- Gapps – Download
Note:- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation. That’s it! Your device should now have Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM installed ! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Your LG V20” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.