Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo, which is the Google’s latest mobile operating system and is the safest and fastest version of Android, the lineage OS 15 [Android Oreo 8.1] is much better and has some unique features. Users preferred custom ROMs over stock Roms because of its customization features. Android Oreo comes with new features like Picture-In-Picture and AutoFill so you can navigate tasks without charge. Apart from this, it has strong security and speed improvements that keep your smartphone safe and operate fast. If you own the ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini, then you can manually install the latest Lineage OS 15.1 on your smartphone. However, Keep in mind that this custom ROM is currently in the development phase and it is only the unofficial version for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini. Therefore some features may not work properly as you expect them to but the ROM is stable enough to use on a daily basis. You need to install your own Google Applications package (Gapps). you can follow simple steps to Install Lineage os 15.1 on your smartphone. Full Credits to the developer and Lineage team for the Open Source Project.
- This new [Unofficial] Lineage os 15.1 Rom has to be installed on the ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini model only; if tried on other devices, it might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini smartphone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure the device has more than 60-70 % battery.
- You need to Unlock its Bootloader & Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini.
- Download all the Zip files from the below download link and Place it in your phone’s root storage or external storage.
- Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps on them. So, you will have to download and install GApps manually.
- Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini – Download
Note:- If faced with boot loop problem, navigate back to TWRP settings, and select ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’. This procedure will help resolve any issue with regard to custom ROM installation. That’s it! Your device should now have Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM installed ! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.