If you have a Cubot Cheetah 2 smartphone and looking for a way to gain root access, then you are at the right place. Today we are talking about how can you root & install Twrp recovery on your Cubot Cheetah 2. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your smartphone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes Others have done a little research. Cubot Cheetah 2 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which is packed up with 5.5 inches Full HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.3 GHz octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, 13MP rear camera and much more.
However, rooting your Cubot Cheetah 2 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting your Cubot Cheetah 2 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Cubot Cheetah 2, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. With these high user privileges, you gain the ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device,, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s). Rooting Procedure on Cubot Cheetah 2 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for Android lovers. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Cubot Cheetah 2, we recommend following How to Root any Android without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Cubot Cheetah 2 is to get rid of bloatware.
- You will be able to update your Cubot Cheetah 2 Android Phone to Latest version of Android.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Cubot Cheetah 2.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Cubot Cheetah 2 by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Explore and Browse Cubot Cheetah 2 Root Directory.
- Overclock your Cubot Cheetah 2 Processor.
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance.
This process is only for Cubot Cheetah 2, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting Your Cubot Cheetah 2 will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked in somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. make some pre-requisites to ensure that you follow them all.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Cubot Cheetah 2.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Cubot Cheetah 2.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charging or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Cubot Cheetah 2, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- Download TWRP Recovery (3.0.2-7 – Marshmallow)
- Download TWRP Recovery (3.1.1-1 – Nougat)
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Cubot Cheetah 2 and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then root your device to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Here are the tips on How to Root Cubot Cheetah 2 and install TWRP recovery on it.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Cubot Cheetah 2” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.