If you are a Cubot R9 user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Cubot R9. Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your Cubot R9 and install TWRP Recovery. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your Android smartphone. Cubot R9 Android smartphone was launched in 2015. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Cubot R9 is powered by 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with 2GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Cubot R9 comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Rooting your Cubot R9 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Cubot R9, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. With these high user privileges, you gain the ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s) and much more. Rooting Procedure on Cubot R9 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your phone. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Cubot R9, we recommend following How to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Cubot R9 is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Cubot R9 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Cubot R9.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- Explore and Browse Cubot R9 Root Directory.
- Overclock your Cubot R9 Processor.
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance.
This process is only for Cubot R9, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Cubot R9 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Cubot R9 smartphone and then proceed.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Cubot R9, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- TWRP Recovery for Cubot R9:- Download
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Cubot R9 and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then you can Root Cubot R9 and Install TWRP Recovery On Cubot R9 to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Here are the tips on How to Root Cubot R9 and install TWRP recovery on it.
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Cubot R9. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.