If you are a Lenovo A6000 / Plus user, then you can Root Lenovo A6000 / Plus and Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A6000 / Plus. Lenovo A6000 / Plus is a high-quality Android smartphone, which launched in January 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels. The Lenovo A6000 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo A6000 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front camera. Rooting your Lenovo A6000 / Plus means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Lenovo A6000 / Plus, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. With these high user privileges, you gain the ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s).
Rooting your Lenovo A6000 / Plus will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your smartphone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes Others have done a little research. Rooting Procedure on Lenovo A6000 / Plus smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Lenovo A6000 / Plus, we recommend following How to Root any Android without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Lenovo A6000 / Plus is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- .You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Lenovo A6000 / Plus Android Phone to Latest version of Android.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Lenovo A6000 / Plus.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Lenovo A6000 / Plus by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- Explore and Browse Lenovo A6000 / Plus Root Directory.
- Overclock your Lenovo A6000 / Plus Processor.
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance.
This process is only for Lenovo A6000 / Plus, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting Your Lenovo A6000 / Plus will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked in somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. make some pre-requisites to ensure that you follow them all.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Lenovo A6000 / Plus smartphone and then proceed.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Lenovo A6000 / Plus.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Lenovo A6000 / Plus, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
If you have a Lenovo A6000 / Plus and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then you can Root Lenovo A6000 / Plus and Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A6000 / Plus to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Here are the tips on How to Root Lenovo A6000 / Plus and install TWRP recovery on it.
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A6000 / Plus. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.