If you have an Alcatel Pop Star 4G smartphone and looking for a way to gain root access, then you are at the right place. Today we are talking about how can you root & install Twrp recovery on your Alcatel Pop Star 4G. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your smartphone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes Others have done a little research. Alcatel Pop Star Android smartphone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch HD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The Alcatel Pop Star is powered by 1GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Alcatel Pop Star packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for Android lovers. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Alcatel Pop Star 4G, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it.
However, rooting your Alcatel Pop Star 4G will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Alcatel Pop Star 4G smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Alcatel Pop Star 4G, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Alcatel Pop Star 4G is to get rid of bloatware.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Alcatel Pop Star 4G.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Explore and Browse Alcatel Pop Star 4G Root Directory
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Overclock your Alcatel Pop Star 4G Processor
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance
This process is only for Alcatel Pop Star 4G, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting Your Alcatel Pop Star 4G will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked in some way, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. make some pre-requisites to ensure that you follow them all.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Alcatel Pop Star 4G.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charging or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Alcatel Pop Star 4G, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- TWRP Recovery for Alcatel Pop Star 4G:- Download
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have an Alcatel Pop Star 4G and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then root your device to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Alcatel Pop Star 4G.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Alcatel Pop Star 4G” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.