If you have an Elephone C1 smartphone and looking for a way to gain root access, then you are at the right place. Today we are talking about how can you root & install Twrp recovery on your Elephone C1. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your smartphone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes Others have done a little research. Elephone C1 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which is packed up with 5.5 inches HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by Quad Core MTK6737 processor, 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, 13MP rear camera and much more.
However, rooting your Elephone C1 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting your Elephone C1 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Elephone C1, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. With these high user privileges, you gain the ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device,, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s). Rooting Procedure on Elephone C1 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for Android lovers. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Elephone C1, we recommend following How to Root any Android without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Elephone C1 is to get rid of bloatware.
- You will be able to update your Elephone C1 Android Phone to Latest version of Android.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Elephone C1.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Elephone C1 by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Explore and Browse Elephone C1 Root Directory.
- Overclock your Elephone C1 Processor.
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance.
This process is only for Elephone C1, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting Your Elephone C1 will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked in somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. make some pre-requisites to ensure that you follow them all.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Elephone C1.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Elephone C1.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charging or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Elephone C1, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- TWRP Recovery for Elephone C1:- Download
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have an Elephone C1 and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then root your device to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Here are the tips on How to Root Elephone C1 and install TWRP recovery on it.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Elephone C1” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.