If you have a Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) smartphone and looking for a way to gain root access, then you are at the right place. Today we are talking about how can you root & install Twrp recovery on your Micromax Canvas 5 (E481). This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your smartphone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes Others have done a little research. Micromax Canvas 5 Android smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The Micromax Canvas 5 is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Micromax Canvas 5 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for Android lovers. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Micromax Canvas 5 (E481), a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it.
However, rooting your Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Micromax Canvas 5 (E481), we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) is to get rid of bloatwares.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Micromax Canvas 5 (E481).
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Explore and Browse Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) Root Directory
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Overclock your Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) Processor
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance
This process is only for Micromax Canvas 5 (E481), so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting Your Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked in some way, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. make some pre-requisites to ensure that you follow them all.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Micromax Canvas 5 (E481).
- Make sure you have 60-70% charging or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Micromax Canvas 5 (E481), to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- TWRP Recovery for Micromax Canvas 5 (E481):- Download
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Micromax Canvas 5 (E481) and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then root your device to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Micromax Canvas 5 (E481).
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Micromax Canvas 5 (E481)” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.