If you have a Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Android smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, then you are on the right page. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone was launched in October 2013. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is powered by a 1GHz processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro packs a 2-megapixel primary camera.
In this guide, you will learn how to safely root and install TWRP Recovery. It is very simple and easy to follow this process. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone doesn’t come with a root access for a reason. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for anybody that loves to modify their Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- You will be able to update your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Phone to Latest Android version.
- You will be able to customize Your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Smartphone.
- You will able to flash Custom ROMs and zip files on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro.
- You will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro using TWRP Recovery.
This given procedure is only for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro, So don’t try this on any other smartphone. Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. Rooting should usually be a very safe procedure, but if you are doing something wrong, you can not expect free warranty service to fix it. If your phone bricked somehow then kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. Before proceeding to the rooting process below, there are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charge or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro:- Download
- Odin Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Star Pro and you want to root your smartphone, then just follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy Star Pro.
DONE!!!You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro and installed TWRP. To confirm, open your apps menu and search for the SuperSU app. If it is located there, you have successfully completed the process.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. Share your view about this post in the comment section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.