If you have a ZTE Nubia M2 smartphone and looking for a way to gain root access, then you are at the right place. Today we are talking about how can you root & install Twrp recovery on your ZTE Nubia M2. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your smartphone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes Others have done a little research. ZTE Nubia M2 Android smartphone was launched in March 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The ZTE Nubia M2 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Nubia M2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front camera. A TWRP Recovery is an essential tool for Android lovers. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. When you root your ZTE Nubia M2, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it.
However, rooting your ZTE Nubia M2 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own way to prevent you from rooting. Rooting Procedure on ZTE Nubia M2 smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for ZTE Nubia M2, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your ZTE Nubia M2 is to get rid of bloatware.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on ZTE Nubia M2.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Explore and Browse ZTE Nubia M2 Root Directory
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Overclock your ZTE Nubia M2 Processor
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance
This process is only for ZTE Nubia M2, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting Your ZTE Nubia M2 will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked in some way, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility. make some pre-requisites to ensure that you follow them all.
- It is always important to take a complete backup of personal data on your smartphone. So take a complete backup of ZTE Nubia M2.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the ZTE Nubia M2.
- Make sure you have 60-70% charging or more than that.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on ZTE Nubia M2, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
If you have a ZTE Nubia M2 and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then root your device to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Follow the simple step by step Guide on How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On ZTE Nubia M2.
Thank you for reading this post “How to Root ZTE Nubia M2” and Keep connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these type of posts. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.