If you want to upgrade or downgrade your Symphony i100, unroot your phone and go back to Stock Firmware/ROM from some custom ROM then you will have to flash stock firmware on your Symphony i100. Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your Symphony i100 whether its latest Android version. Your phone will perform well at that time, but after a few months, you can experience freezing or hanging problem on your Symphony i100 smartphone. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Flashing stock ROM resolves several software problems or another sort of issues in a smartphone. Symphony i100 smartphone was launched in 2018. The phone comes with a 5.2-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Symphony i100 is powered by 1.25 GHz Quad processor along with 2GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Symphony i100 comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your Symphony i100 in few minutes. It is necessary for the Android smartphone to update the firmware in its stock firmware. Restoring or flashing back factory (stock) ROM on your Symphony i100 is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. It is also easy when you become familiar with the whole process. You do not need any specialization to do this procedure. We give you all the necessary files in Flash Stock Rom on Symphony i100 and we discuss the errors of flashing and we provide you solutions for errors. There are some requirements and basics that you have to learn first. If you find that we have missed out anything, then please let us know via comments. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. The benefits of updating your Symphony i100 device include …
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Essential security patches to keep your Symphony i100 device safe and secure.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve several software problems.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Flash Stock Rom to Unbrick your Symphony i100.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty back.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to Symphony i100 by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to Settings > About.
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the Symphony i100 only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Symphony i100. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Symphony i100 Smartphone should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and Install appropriate Android USB Driver for your device.
How To Install Stock ROM on Symphony i100
If you bricked your Symphony i100 smartphone and it’s boot looping and is stuck at the boot logo during a reboot., then you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Symphony i100.
Thank you for reading this post to install stock ROM on Symphony i100 and stay connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these types of posts. However, if you need any help, immediately post a comment in the comment box below! If you find this post helpful, please share this post on social media. It will take only a few moments and it will be quite easy and helpful for others.