If you want to restore back your Invens Royal R1 PLUS, unroot your phone and go back to Stock Firmware from some custom ROM then this guide is made out for you. Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your Invens Royal R1 PLUS whether its latest Android version. Your phone will perform well at that time, but after a few months, you can experience freezing or hanging problem on your Invens Royal R1 PLUS smartphone. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Flashing stock ROM resolves several software problems or another sort of issues in a smartphone.
Invens Royal R1 PLUS Android smartphone which comes with a 5.0-inch HD display with screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Invens Royal R1 PLUS is powered by 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 processor along with 1GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage and much more.
In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your Invens Royal R1 PLUS in few minutes. It is necessary for the Android smartphone to update the firmware in its stock firmware. Restoring or flashing back factory (stock) ROM on your Invens Royal R1 PLUS is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. It is also easy when you become familiar with the whole process. You do not need any specialization to do this procedure. We give you all the necessary files in Flash Stock Rom on Invens Royal R1 PLUS. Before we get started with the step-by-step tutorial, make sure that you have the following tools ready and in place to begin.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. The benefits of updating your Invens Royal R1 PLUS device include.
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Flashing Stock ROM can solve several software issues.
- Essential security patches to keep your Invens Royal R1 PLUS device safe and secure.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to Invens Royal R1 PLUS by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct stock firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the Invens Royal R1 PLUS only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Invens Royal R1 PLUS. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Invens Royal R1 PLUS should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and also Install appropriate Android USB Driver for your device.
|Stock Firmware for Invens Royal R1 PLUS||Download|
|Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Tool||Download|
|Install Vcom Driver||Download|
This process will not only return your Invens Royal R1 PLUS to its original firmware, but it is also the very useful procedure if somehow you messed-up your device. you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on Invens Royal R1 PLUS.
Thank you for reading this post to install stock ROM on Invens Royal R1 PLUS and stay connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these types of posts. If you find that we have missed out anything, then please let us know via comments. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one. If you find this post helpful, please share this post on social media. It will take only a few moments and it will be quite easy and helpful for others.