If you want to restore back your X-BO Super 1, unroot your phone and go back to Stock Firmware from some custom ROM then this guide is made out for you. Android is great, but sometimes, the version you get with your X-BO Super 1 whether its latest Android version. Your phone will perform well at that time, but after a few months, you can experience freezing or hanging problem on your X-BO Super 1 smartphone. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Flashing stock ROM resolves several software problems or another sort of issues in a smartphone. In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your X-BO Super 1 in few minutes. It is necessary for the Android smartphone to update the firmware in its stock firmware. Restoring or flashing back factory (stock) ROM on your X-BO Super 1 is easy to install a new operating system on your desktop or laptop system. It is also easy when you become familiar with the whole process. You do not need any specialization to do this procedure. We give you all the necessary files in Flash Stock Rom on X-BO Super 1. Before we get started with the step-by-step tutorial, make sure that you have the following tools ready and in place to begin.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. The benefits of updating your X-BO Super 1 device include.
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Flashing Stock ROM can solve several software issues.
- Essential security patches to keep your X-BO Super 1 device safe and secure.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to X-BO Super 1 by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct stock firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the X-BO Super 1 only; if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of X-BO Super 1. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your X-BO Super 1 should have at least 60-70 % of battery to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and also Install appropriate Android USB Driver for your device.
This process will not only return your X-BO Super 1 to its original firmware, but it is also the very useful procedure if somehow you messed-up your device. you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware. Here’s the guide about How to Install Stock firmware on X-BO Super 1.
Thank you for reading this post to install stock ROM on X-BO Super 1 and stay connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these types of posts. If you find that we have missed out anything, then please let us know via comments. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one. If you find this post helpful, please share this post on social media. It will take only a few moments and it will be quite easy and helpful for others.