If you are a Gionee Marathon M5 Mini user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Gionee Marathon M5 Mini. Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini and install TWRP Recovery. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your Android smartphone. Gionee Marathon M5 Mini Android smartphone was launched in January 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch HD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The Gionee Marathon M5 Mini is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor with 2GB of RAM & 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee Marathon M5 Mini packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
First of all, users have to install TWRP recovery on his android device. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. Once TWRP Recovery is installed, users can get root access just by flashing Supersu or Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- How to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges, It gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s) and many extra features.
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Gionee Marathon M5 Mini.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Gionee Marathon M5 Mini by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
This process is only for Gionee Marathon M5 Mini, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Gionee Marathon M5 Mini smartphone and then proceed.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Gionee Marathon M5 Mini, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device. After doing that, return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Gionee Marathon M5 Mini. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.