If you are an HTC Desire 10 Pro user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Desire 10 Pro. Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your HTC Desire 10 Pro and install TWRP Recovery. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your Android smartphone. HTC Desire 10 Pro is a high-quality Android smartphone, which is packed up with 5.5 inches Full HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-core (1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage, 20MP rear camera and much more. Rooting your HTC Desire 10 Pro means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your HTC Desire 10 Pro, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. With these high user privileges, you gain the ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s) and much more. Rooting Procedure on HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your phone. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for HTC Desire 10 Pro, we recommend following How to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your HTC Desire 10 Pro is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your HTC Desire 10 Pro Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on HTC Desire 10 Pro.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of HTC Desire 10 Pro by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- Explore and Browse HTC Desire 10 Pro Root Directory.
- Overclock your HTC Desire 10 Pro Processor.
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance.
This process is only for HTC Desire 10 Pro, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your HTC Desire 10 Pro will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone and then proceed.
- ADB & Fastboot should be installed and configured
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the HTC Desire 10 Pro.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on HTC Desire 10 Pro, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
If you have a HTC Desire 10 Pro and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then you can Root HTC Desire 10 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery On HTC Desire 10 Pro to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Here are the tips on How to Root HTC Desire 10 Pro and install TWRP recovery on it.
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire 10 Pro. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.