If you are a Meizu M2 Mini user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Meizu M2 Mini. Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your Meizu M2 Mini and install TWRP Recovery. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your Android smartphone. MEIZU M2 Mini 16GB Android Smartphone with 2GB RAM Launched in JAN-2016, with 5.0-inch Display, 13MP Camera.
First of all, users have to install TWRP recovery on his android device. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. Once TWRP Recovery is installed, users can get root access just by flashing Supersu or Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Meizu M2 Mini means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Meizu M2 Mini, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Meizu M2 Mini device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- How to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges, It gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s) and many extra features.
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Meizu M2 Mini is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Meizu M2 Mini.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Meizu M2 Mini device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Meizu M2 Mini Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Meizu M2 Mini.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Meizu M2 Mini by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
This process is only for Meizu M2 Mini, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Meizu M2 Mini will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Meizu M2 Mini smartphone and then proceed.
- Make sure to download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Meizu M2 Mini.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Meizu M2 Mini, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device. After doing that, return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Meizu M2 Mini. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.