If you are an Oukitel C8 user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Oukitel C8. Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your Oukitel C8 and install TWRP Recovery. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your Android smartphone. Oukitel C8 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with a large 5.5 inches display with a screen resolution of 640 x 1280 pixels. Oukitel C8 is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 Quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage. Oukitel C8 has an 8 MP cameras at the rear and 5 MP front cameras.
First of all, users have to install TWRP recovery on his android device. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. Once TWRP Recovery is installed, users can get root access just by flashing Supersu or Magisk root pack using TWRP recovery. Rooting your Oukitel C8 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Oukitel C8, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. If you want to root your Oukitel C8 device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow:- How to Root Android Smartphone without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges, It gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s) and many extra features.
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Oukitel C8 is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Oukitel C8.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Oukitel C8 device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Oukitel C8 Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Oukitel C8.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Oukitel C8 by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
This process is only for Oukitel C8, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Oukitel C8 will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Oukitel C8 smartphone and then proceed.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Oukitel C8, Navigate to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 6-7 times to enable Developer options on your device. After doing that, return to Settings »Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking;
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel C8. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.