If you are a Prestigio Grace 3118 user and want to root your device, then you are at the right place now you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Prestigio Grace 3118. Today in this post, we are going to discuss how you can easily root your Prestigio Grace 3118 and install TWRP Recovery. This guide will walk you through the steps required to root your Android Tab. Rooting your Prestigio Grace 3118 means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. When you root your Prestigio Grace 3118, a small app called SU (Switch User) is kept inside the system and the user is allowed to run it. With these high user privileges, you gain the ability to install custom themes, Increase performance of your device by tweaking kernel and overclocking device, increase battery life and load custom software (ROM’s) and much more. Rooting Procedure on Prestigio Grace 3118 Tab is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Tab. TWRP recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries. It is an open-source software for Android-based devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party Rom’s and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. If you want to try only Rooting procedure for Prestigio Grace 3118, we recommend following How to Root Android Tab without PC.
There are several advantages of gaining root privileges
- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Prestigio Grace 3118 is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Prestigio Grace 3118 Android Tab to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Prestigio Grace 3118.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Increase the performance of Prestigio Grace 3118 by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- Explore and Browse Prestigio Grace 3118 Root Directory.
- Overclock your Prestigio Grace 3118 Processor.
- Stop Background Apps to Increase Android performance.
This process is only for Prestigio Grace 3118, so do not use it on any other Tabs. Rooting your Prestigio Grace 3118 will void its warranty. If your Android Tab is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your Tab bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Tab.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Prestigio Grace 3118 Tab and then proceed.
- Make Sure that your Tab has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock on Prestigio Grace 3118, to allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Tab >> Now Tap on Build Number 6-7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- TWRP Recovery for Prestigio Grace 3118:- Download
- SP Flash Tool:- Download
- Super SU:- Download.
- Magisk v14.0:- Download
If you have a Prestigio Grace 3118 and it starts to react slowly or is hanging too much, then you can Root Prestigio Grace 3118 and Install TWRP Recovery On Prestigio Grace 3118 to get the administrator privilege and easily remove all the unwanted applications. Here are the tips on How to Root Prestigio Grace 3118 and install TWRP recovery on it.
That’s all; this is the complete guide of how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Prestigio Grace 3118. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.