Stock Rom is an official firmware that is preinstalled on every new device. Most of the Android users don’t stick to single Rom/firmware always. Most people often change firmware, try new custom ROMs or flash kernels to improve overall device performance. So if you are using Custom ROM on Huawei P8 Lite and searching for a perfect guide to flash stock firmware on Huawei P8 Lite then you are at the right place. We will guide you on how to download and install Huawei P8 Lite Stock firmware. Huawei P8 Lite Android smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch full HD display with a screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The Huawei P8 Lite is powered by octa-core processor along with 3GB of RAM & 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P8 Lite comes with a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front camera.
There are many advantages of using custom ROM on your Huawei P8 Lite Device but along with it, there might be some disadvantages too. There is some issue that is not going away by clearing cache or even by a factory reset. Sometimes, the partition table of the Huawei P8 Lite device itself gets corrupted resulting in a semi-hard or hard-brick in the worst scenario. Most common reason for flashing a stock firmware is to unroot your device to get back to the factory settings in order to receive OTA updates.
In this post, we will provide you a detailed guide, which will not only include all the basic flashing details, but also a step-by-step instruction to easily flash Stock Rom on your Huawei P8 Lite in few minutes. You do not need any specialization to do this procedure. We give you all the necessary files in Flash Stock Rom on Huawei P8 Lite. Before we get started with the step-by-step tutorial, make sure that you have the following tools ready and in place to begin.
The stock firmware operating system is the result of many research and testing done by the device manufacturer and/or mobile service carrier. The benefits of updating your Huawei P8 Lite device include.
- A set of new features with the latest updates that you might be missing out on.
- Flashing Stock ROM can solve several software issues.
- Essential security patches to keep your Huawei P8 Lite device safe and secure.
- Improved hardware and software performance along with optimizations.
- Latest updates are pushed automatically to Huawei P8 Lite by the device manufacturer.
- Download the correct stock firmware. You can check your model number by navigating to [To check your device model: Go to Settings >> About phone >> model number].
- This Stock Firmware has to be installed on the Huawei P8 Lite only; Do not try this on any other device or variant. if tried on another smartphone, your device might get bricked.
- Enable the USB Debugging & OEM unlock of Huawei P8 Lite. To allow USB debugging Navigate to Setting >> About Phone >> Now Tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message on the screen like ” You Are Now A Developer.”
- You need a Laptop or PC & USB cable.
- Your Huawei P8 Lite Device battery should be greater than 50% to perform the flashing process.
- Download all the required files from the below download link and also Install appropriate USB Driver for your device.
|Stock Rom for Huawei P8 Lite
|Stock Rom for Huawei P8 Lite (B602)
This process will not only return your Huawei P8 Lite to its original firmware, but it is also the very useful procedure if somehow you messed-up your device. you can Unbrick or Fix Bootloop using Stock Firmware.
Thank you for reading this post to install stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite and stay connected to Kbloghub to continue enjoying these types of posts. If you have any questions regarding this procedure, you can comment right away. Also, you can give a call for a dead link to replace it with a new one. If you find this post helpful, please share this post on social media. It will take only a few moments and it will be quite easy and helpful for others.