- One of the biggest advantages of rooting your Huawei Honor 6C Pro is to get rid of bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup for your Huawei Honor 6C Pro.
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Huawei Honor 6C Pro device for faster and better performance.
- You will be able to update your Huawei Honor 6C Pro Android Phone to Latest Android version.
- After the rooting, you can Install Custom ROMs and zip files on Huawei Honor 6C Pro.
- A rooted device can remove annoying ads immediately.
- Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life by hibernating battery consuming apps using greenify app.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background Apps process automatically.
This Rooting procedure is only for the Huawei Honor 6C Pro model only, so do not use it on any other smartphones. Rooting your Huawei Honor 6C Pro will void its warranty. If your Android phone is newly bought or still enjoys a long-period warranty, think twice before rooting. In fact, some Android device manufacturers go out of their own ways to prevent you from rooting. As always, you do this at your own risk. If your phone bricked somehow, kbloghub.com is not responsible for any damage to your Android Smartphone.
- It will delete all your personal data including data on internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Huawei Honor 6C Pro smartphone and then proceed.
- Make sure to Download & install the Minimal ADB and Fasboot.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked of the Huawei Honor 6C Pro.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the rooting procedure.
|Adb||Download (Unlock Bootloader)|
|Multi Tool||Multi-Tool 8.msi|
- After unlocking Huawei Honor 6C Pro bootloader, turn on the smartphone and configure it;
- Download the smartphone – BOOT.img ;
- Now Download and install Magic Manager on your smartphone – MagiskManager ;
- Launch MagiskManager, Tap on the Install >>select Patched kernel image and then select the downloaded BOOT.img file;
- We transfer the converted image (for example, patched_boot.img) of the kernel to the PC;
- Now turn your smartphone into FastBoot mode ;
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable, Now open the Multi-Tool ;
- Navigate to the ” Core ” and flash the BOOT.img ;
- Reboot your smartphone.
Download and install on PC – Multi-Tool 8.msi ;
That’s all; this is the complete guide on how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6C Pro. Now, you can install Xposed Framework, and customize your smartphone as per your preference. If you wish to verify, you may download and check the Root Status through Root Checker app. If you face any issues or have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. If you find this post helpful, Please share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.